Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend...

Labor Day weekend was tons of fun for our family. On Saturday after Gerod got home from work we went to a birthday party for a friends daughter who turned one. Gibson had a blast playing in the playroom at the party. He makes a pretty adorable cowboy, wouldn't you agree? On Sunday evening Gerod and I went on a much needed date night. We had our friends Ashlee and Ben watch the boys for a couple of hours while we went to dinner at Lakeside Grille. We enjoyed a wonderful evening of uninterrupted conversation, dinner and drinks. We also got to sit and watch a beautiful sunset on the patio of the restaurant overlooking the lake. It was a great evening.

On Monday we went to a Labor Day pool party with some friends from Sunday School. Gibson and Daddy swam while Chad and I sat around and visited with friends from class. It was a good time with good friends and good food.
This morning, Chad and I had a little photo session... he was being absolutely adorable so I took advantage of the situation and whipped out the camera. I got some pretty cute shots! I cant believe this little man is almost 2 months old! Only 9 more days!


No comments: