Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gibson is TWO!!!

Gibson is two years old today! I cant believe how quickly time has flown by... It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and here it is two years later already. It is so exciting to see his personality come out, and boy is he just like his daddy.
He is literally into everything, and has become very independent, although he loves hanging out with his buddies too. He is totally into sports; basically anything that involves a ball that can be kicked, hit or thrown! HAHAHA! Gibson also LOVES to read... sometimes when he goes to his room to play we will go and check on him and find him on the floor reading his books or at least attempting to. He is also way into cars and constantly says "VROOM" when he sees anything with wheels on it. One thing he has learned recently is to turn the lights in his room on and off... we were in the living room the other night and it looked like a strobe light was going off in the back of the house... nope just Gibson standing in his toy box flipping the switch on and off repeatedly!
Things have changed so much in the last year and each and every day I feel like he needs me less and less, but I know he will always be my little man! My hope is that he continues to grow and mature like he has in the past two years. It's just amazing how much has changed!

Happy Birthday to my BUBBA!
Your Daddy and I love you so very much!

1 comment:

Skaggs Family said...

awww Happy birthday Gibson! Sounds like such a little sweetie! Post pics if you have a birthday party!!