Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthday Boy...

My baby boy is about to be a 2 year old!!! Oh my gosh, time has flown.

The day that brings so much joy also brings sadness that my little boy is getting older all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love watching him grow and learn new things, but sometimes I miss him being small.


These are the invitations I made up for his birthday (before adding the text)... I thought they turned out pretty cute for my first try!

We are going to have a party at the house at the beginning of October, and I cant wait! Birthday Cake, Hot Dogs, and a Moon Bounce... well, lets just say it should be fun!


Before I know it we will be planning Chad's first birthday, and gearing up for Gibson's third!! I think with subsequent children time seems to fast forward in double time.

No comments: