Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Diet Time

As much as I hate dieting, and exercising for that matter, it is time that I work on getting back my pre-pregnancy body. I have about 5 more pounds to lose to be back to pre-Chad weight, but that is not where my goal stops. I would like to lose a total of 12 pounds. I would love to be down the additional 12 pounds by Christmas, but we will see how things go before I make that my official goal.
I plan on using the blog as my accountability during this time so I have to really try, and not give up after only a week. I will report in on my progress, as well as new healthy recipes I am trying and exercise that gets done in the past week.
This is my "official" start day so wish me luck! I have a long way to go, and two crazy boys to take care of during the process. Hopefully I can get some "ME" time, at least enough to get in some workout every now and then.

No comments: