Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sweet Smiles

I cant express how many times a day my babies make me smile.
Little things get me.
Their breathing.
The way their eyes sparkle when they look at me.
How Gibson dances to music.
Chad's laugh.
Gibson kissing Chad's head.
The way they smell after bath time.
Watching them with their Daddy.
And so so many more.
I love these boys so much, and even though some days are crazier than others it is a complete blessing to know that each and every day I get to smile knowing they are my little men.
They have opened my eyes up to how good a God I serve. I love that I have been given the opportunity to watch them grow up. It is an absolutely amazing feeling to know the kind of true love a child can bring to your life.
All I can say is that "sweet smiles" brighten my life each and every single day!
I love you Gibson, and Chad!

No comments: