Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1 Car Household No Longer...

We are purchasing a second vehicle finally! After a long while of only having the Tahoe we are finally getting a second car once more. I am so delighted to be able to run errands and get out of the house again. Since Gerod's move to Edmond, for his new position with Chase, I have been car-less! When Gerod was just around the corner he could bring me the Tahoe just about any time I needed it, but since December when he moved branches and positions, I haven't been able to use the car during the work week. After some careful consideration we decided on the 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid. We have had a Honda before and they last SO long!! The gas mileage is GREAT, and its my favorite car color (white), with deep tan colored leather seats. I am so thrilled to have a second vehicle once more! It should make life at our house a lot easier!!

No comments: