Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome Christmas.... Come this way!

I love Christmas time! What a wonderful time of year when
we can celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ!!
I love being able to spend time with family and friends, I love the cold crisp weather, I love the beautiful messages at church, I love all the music and laughter, I love hot apple cider *specifically Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice ;)*, I love the decorations...
I know my tree isn't the most magnificent one in the world... but once we get a bigger living room, a bigger tree will most definitely be bought. My theme is red, white and silver. :) With a new tree maybe a new theme?!? The stockings are hung... I plan on getting our names embroidered on them before next year.
More decorations...

I love Christmas and I am so excited that it is only 24 days away. I have MOST of the presents bought... although they aren't wrapped yet, that is my next project on a long "to do" list!
I hope everyone else is having a good start to their Christmas season! It is my favorite holiday and I plan on celebrating from now till the 25th!! :)

No comments: