Saturday, November 28, 2009

So much to be thankful for...

I am so thankful for so many things...
My little boys are absolutely amazing! They are so precious and sweet and loving. I am grateful at each and every day that I get to spend with them. It is a wonderful blessing that I am allowed to stay home with them and watch them grow and thrive.
My husband is wonderful! He is such a kind hearted man, and a awesome father to our little men. He is a man of character, and great faith. He has a big heart, and tries to pour love out on our family as much as possible.
My family is always there for us. We are lucky to have such big loving families that love us and our children so much.
My friends keep me going each and every single day. They keep me sane, and keep me smiling. I am so lucky to have each and every one of them in my life. :)
I am lucky enough to have food on our table every night, a roof over our head, a good car to get us around, clothes on our backs, and so many more things.
I am thankful this season for so much! God us blessed us in so many ways, and we are forever grateful!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and was able to give thanks for all that they have!

No comments: