Saturday, May 9, 2009

A survey for Mothers Day!

Thanks for the post idea Megan... :) This was fun!

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope... but we were planning on trying soon anyway, just happened a little sooner than originally planned!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited, Nervous, Elated
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely not
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 22
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Took a pregnancy test... it came up with a "Pregnant" result in the digital window within just a minute
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Gerod
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes... I am a planner, and I just couldn't really wait
9. DUE DATE?
October 3, 2007
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Yes... every single morning!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Pizza
12.WHAT IRRITATED YOU? Probably Gerod mostly... sorry hunny... hormones!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Baby BOY!
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes and No... I didn't really care at the time, but I was leaning towards girl. I am so happy with my little man though!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 29 exactly
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? I was very fortunate to have three baby showers
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? None, thank goodness
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Mercy Hospital in OKC
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 9 1/2 hours
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Gerod and my Mom
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Gerod, my Mom, my Mother-in-law, and the doctors and nurses
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Sure did... the epidural was fantastic
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs 11oz
*Not sure where 26 and 27 went?!?
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
September 26, 2007
*Where is 29?
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Gibson Chandler


Then: 1 day old
Now: 19 months old!

No comments: