Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maybe I just need a padded room?!?



This picture describes what I walked into today after fixing my hair. Believe me... after the blueberry yogurt incident, I thought I had the living room clean enough to leave Gibson alone for only a little while. I made sure there was no food out, and no drinks out that he could make a mess with. I took my shower, then checked on Gibson... No misbehaving, he was just watching Nemo. Then I blew my hair dry, and again I checked on Gibson... again, he was just watching his movie. After I started straightening my hair, I heard a strange noise in the living room... I ran to investigate, and this is what I found.

My son... sitting on top of the laptop, which is beside our love seat. He was licking on a peppermint stick, which obviously I had forgotten about (there was a full bowl of them behind the laptop on the side table). He had licked and discarded about 5 or 6 of the sticks, and had two in his hands, one of which he was working on. There was sticky mess all over his hands, and also on the arm of the love seat.

Needless to say I don't know if I will be taking showers while my little man is awake. I think I may need to change my routine to take place during his nap time... or get a padded room to place him in. I wonder how much those cost?

No comments: