Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am so sick of paint!!

The past few days we have been painting... and painting... and painting! I had this crazy idea when I was pregnant with Chad to repaint our entire entry/living room/kitchen/dining room (which is all one big area with no separation so everything is the same color). Gerod talked me out of it... thank GOODNESS! We have been painting literally since Wednesday and I am sore everywhere. We have finally finished most of the painting and only have a few touch ups now, and once it was all completed we decided we ought to replace the nasty aluminum contractor grade blinds. It is amazing that our living area looks basically brand new now. I am so glad we did it, but Wednesday afternoon I was apprehensive as to what crazy thing I got myself into.

Needless to say we only have a few more things to get done and it will all finally be finished. I will post some before and after pictures when it is all done.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Skaggs Family said...

oh girl i feel ya! My husband and I have been painting all week on his days off! We are moving into a new house and i HAD to paint it all.. literally all 1800 sq ft of it.. oh man.. but it was flat white everywhere..you can attest to the fact that you CAN NOT have FLAT paint with toddlers, especially boys! Good luck and I cant wait to see the finished product.. i love before and afters!