Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blog Award!

My good friend Megan over at Two of a Kind nominated me for a blog award! Her wonderful blog is all about her struggle with infertility leading to success and birth of her and her husband's beautiful baby girl, Paige. A very inspirational story from the beginning.
7 Things About Me:
1. I have visited Brazil, Uruguay, England, Scotland, Ireland, Jamaica, Mexico.
2. I love Dr. Pepper a LOT!!!
3. I played tennis in junior high and as a freshman in high school.
4. One of my favorite things to do is to take pictures of my sweet little boys doing anything and everything.
5. I watch any and all crime shows on TV... and my hubby makes fun of me!
6. I danced for 7 years at the dance studio my mom owned.
7. I love dipping pigs in a blanket in grape jelly, and apparently this isn't normal?!?

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
2. Copy and Paste the award to your blog
3. Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself
4. Nominate fellow bloggers that you love and link to their blog
I nominate Julie and Suzanne.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Your new background is so cute!

I like pigs in a blanket in jelly too :)

Thanks for passing on the award :)

The Inmans said...

Thank you for passing on the award! I love it!

Oh, I like to dip my pigs in a blanket in syrup. Is that normal? Jelly sounds good too!