Monday, August 30, 2010

Passion for Photography

I have thoroughly enjoyed my latest photo sessions... one with two adorably cute little girls and the other a family of three (soon to be five) that we are good friends with.

I have finally found something that I absolutely LOVE doing. It is an amazing thing to find something you have a passion for that actually can help out your family financially. Its been an amazing journey so far and I know that there is so much more to come.

If you haven't already please check out my blog on my photography at www.capturedmomentsbycallie.blogspot.com
A website is soon to come, I am in the midst of working on one as we speak.

On another note there is so much going on with us right now its unbelievable.

Next week Gerod and I will be leaving the boys with Gerod's parents, otherwise known as Granci and Papaw, and Gerod's sister and brother in law (they are switching off). We are excited beyond belief for the cruise, but are sad to be leaving our babies for such a long time. This is our first major trip since our honeymoon five and a half years ago. My parents are going with us so it should be a blast!

After we get back I have another photo session and then that weekend we will be celebrating Gibson's 3rd birthday at Dynamo gymnastics play place with friends.

Once all that is done we have the Walk Now for Autism where we will be walking for Gibson and all other children and families who are affected by Autism. Our team name is Gibson's Goonies after one of Gerod's favorite movies... "Hey you guys".

In the middle of all that, somewhere, I will be working on some fundraising ideas to reach our $1000 goal to raise funds for the Autism Speaks organization. I have just over $600 left to reach the goal. If you are interested in making a donation please go to our donation page if you wish to make a donation!

Lastly I am working on growing my Jewelry business by helping out other women who need more income. If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunity of Premier please let me know.

Just thinking about all of these things on my plate makes me anxious, but also excited. I am glad to finally have some things going on that are keeping me busy, although the boys do a pretty good job of that on their own.

No comments: