Thursday, August 19, 2010

Captured Moments by Callie

Since I got my new DSLR camera, nearly two years ago, I have fallen in love with life behind the lens. I am enjoying photography so much that I have decided recently to see if there is a career in it for me. I already have quite a lot of interest from friends and family so I decided, "Why not give it a chance?". Especially since I love it so much.
I have created a separate blog where I will be posting pictures from sessions I have done until I can work up a website for myself (this may be way later down the road).
I came up with the name Captured Moments by Callie because I feel that describes in full what I intend to do with my company. I want to capture the moments that you never want to forget.
If you have a moment please check out my new blog Captured Moments by Callie. I hope you enjoy! And thanks in advance for your support in my new endeavor.

No comments: