Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Premier Designs 25th Anniversary Rally

We all had an amazing time at Premier's 25th Anniversary National Rally in Ft. Worth, TX.
The weekend started off pretty crazy when we got fresh oil/road tar on the car of the girl who drove to Rally. We spent the morning cleaning off her car with diesel fuel... at a car wash in Norman! It was not the start that we were expecting, but the four of us girls made the best of it and laughed the whole thing off.

Here is Sylvia, Me, Jennifer and Jodi on the first night of Rally right before Point of Grace performed. They were amazing! Point of Grace
Roomies. Jackie, Sylvia and I.
Jurhee and I
Jennifer and I.
Sylvia, Me and Jurhee.
The last day of Rally they do a Patriotic tribute, and it is always amazing. There are a lot of people in our "Premier Family" who are in some branch of the military and the entire morning was all for them. I am so proud to be an American, and I pray for all the families who have someone in the military who are fighting for our freedoms on a daily basis.
Fireworks at the end of the Patriotic Celebration!
Jurhee, Jennifer, Me, Sylvia and Jodi all dressed in our red, white and blue in honor of the Patriotic Day.
We had an amazing time over the 4 days at Rally. God is truly the biggest part of this company, and I feel blessed to be a part of such a wonderful organization. I cant wait for our Rally in January so that I can spend more time with the awesome friends I have made since I joined Premier Designs only a year and a half ago.
Photobucket

No comments: