Friday, June 25, 2010

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

This post is clearly just a venting session for me. I am sick of being sick. I started feeling bad Sunday when I woke up with body aches in Texas and they didn't go away at all till Monday. Monday was fine though, and so was Tuesday...but then Wednesday I woke up with allergies/sinuses... couldn't breathe, pressure in the ears... horrible!! So its now Friday and I still feel just as bad (if not worse) than I did on Wednesday! Irritating.
To top off my bad mood we bought the boys a new wooden swing set over 5 weeks ago and the guy who is supposed to put it together was supposed to come Wednesday to get it started and he still hasn't returned my calls or shown up at my house. I understand if things come up or your busy, but come on, at least call me! You are ruining the reputation of your business!
Anyway... I am done now... just needed to get out my frustrations somewhere!

Good news is tomorrow we are taking Gibson to his VERY FIRST movie theater movie... we will be seeing Toy Story 3! I cant wait! Gerod and I are so excited for this BIG first for him. We have a sitter that is going to watch Chad while we are gone so it will be an afternoon devoted to our sweet Gibson. I couldn't be happier about this! :)

1 comment:

Megan and David said...

That will be so fun! I hope you start feeling better!