Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day to my Daddy-O!

My Dad is one AMAZING guy! He has always done everything in his power to make sure that all three of us kids grew up having happy times. I remember road trips to Dallas where we would go to the Water Park and Six Flags... Trips to Disney World where he would stand in line with us over and over again to ride the same ride. We always had amazing talks on the 20 minute drive to school my 6th grade year, and a few trips just he and I would take where Denny's was always on the menu for breakfast.
I don't think there has ever been a Saturday where my Dad hasn't gotten up early to make a big breakfast of eggs, bacon and pancakes *ALWAYS pancakes!*. He has always encouraged us in every sport or activity we have ever been a part of, and loves us unconditionally. Dad, Me, Jennifer & Steven

Steven, Me Dad & Jennifer

Not only is my Dad and amazing father to me and my siblings but he is also an awesome Pawpaw to Gibson and Chad. They love him so much!! Gibson lights up when he sees his Pawpaw and he has finally started saying his name. I am pretty sure it melts my Dad's heart.
Just wanted to let you know how much we love you Dad (and Pawpaw). Hope you had an amazing Fathers Day this year!

No comments: