Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fathers Day

So Fathers Day is right around the corner, and in true "Callie" fashion I have made gifts for Gerod, Pawpaw, and Papaw! I should be able to finish them all up tomorrow while Gibson is at Mothers Day Out. I cant wait to see how they all turn out!! I will post pics after Fathers Day just in case one of the guys checks the blog before then ;)

I am so excited for Gibson's day at Mothers Day Out tomorrow... I really wish I could go and take pictures. They are having a water day and getting sno cones as well. They said "no swimsuits" which I am sure is because of the world we live in today, so Gibson will be wearing a "I don't care if it gets ruined" outfit. Luckily he gets to change back into something cute before I pick him up! Always thinking about fashion!

Tomorrow night we are leaving for Texas where we will see Gibson's doctor in Lubbock again for a follow up appt. I am anxious to see what she has to say about his speech improvement. We have seen some amazing changes since he started all his therapies.
On that note, I plan on getting on the ball in getting my goal of $1000 donated to Autism Speaks for the walk that I am going to be the Captain of. If any one wants to get involved by walking or helping us fund raise please let me know. I am currently working on a fundraising event that I will let everyone know of when I get all the details worked out.

One last thing... Bug will be 11 months old on Friday!! I cant believe how close he is to being ONE! It will be here before we know it.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend, and a blessed Fathers Day!

No comments: