Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

Sorry no pictures for this post... the camera is all packed up in the hospital bag already! I don't want to take a chance on forgetting it since its pretty important to me to get lots of pics of our newest addition.
So tomorrow is the day! I am being induced tomorrow morning at 7:30am *hopefully*. The hospital we are delivering at is one of the best in the city, and for some reason is always very crowded so I hope we don't have any issues getting in for the induction.
If things go like they did with Gibson we should be having the baby sometime around 5:00/6:00pm (if not possibly a little earlier). We absolutely cant wait to meet Chad, and I promise just as soon as I am able I will be posting pictures of the sweet little boy!

3 comments:

Skaggs Family said...

how exciting!!! Happy and safe delivery, can't wait to see his cute lil face!

Rachel Hatley said...

Well, every delivery is different, but hopefully this labor/delivery won't be as long. That's always nice. Let's hope it's not Saturday before he gets here! LOL! Can't wait to see pix!! Love you guys!!

Two of a Kind said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see the little guy!