Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Out with the old...

I cleaned out my closet of ALL of my maternity clothes today. I am just really sick of looking at them all, and I know the only way I can get myself back into shape is by putting all of it in boxes and getting it up in the attic as soon as possible.
I am already wearing some jeans that I bought right after we found out we were pregnant... They aren't my exact pre-pregnancy size, but they also aren't maternity. Now I just need to get out and find a couple pairs of shorts that fit at least for the time being.
Gerod has his 10 year High School reunion at the end of September, and I need to be ready for it! Here is to me getting back in shape in only two months! I guess I will be doing lots of walks with the boys, and unfortunately I will be trying my very best to kick my Dr.Pepper addiction! Wish me luck in my endeavor! :)

No comments: