Monday, July 27, 2009

Picture Overload...

So I couldn't decide on pictures so I just decided to upload a lot of them! :)

Here is Chad... first time in the car, on our way home from the hospital Both my little boys... all ready to get back home
I think Gibson was a little jealous, he tried
out Chad's car seat more than once
Daddy and Gibson enjoying a little relaxation
Daddy with Chad
I just absolutely LOVE this picture!
Too cute!
On the light box. Chad was a little bit jaundice

Before his very first bath! I love this face!
Daddy gave the first bath...
I think we have a little model on our hands!
Me and both of my beautiful boys! I love them so much!
I hope to be better about my blogging... and I apologize for making a post the other night that matched a previous post. Guess it goes to show how sleep deprived moms can be sometimes.
I cant wait for the many many memories we have as a family!

No comments: