Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

We took Gibson to the park this past Sunday because the weather was wonderful. We found a new little park very close to our house that has tons of things to do. He loved climbing all over the place, swinging, and especially sliding. He figured out how to slide down all by himself, and had a blast doing it. (WARNING: Picture Overload!!!) We took a ton of pictures of him at the park, and these are a few of my favorites.

Pondering what to play on next

Get ready Mom... I am on the way down!

I love this one... you can just tell he is having a blast

Gibson and Mommy getting ready to slide

Gibson and Daddy sliding

Smiling at Daddy

Sliding down the BIG slide
We enjoy afternoon's like this so much, and we cant wait to get Gibson back to play. One day we will be able to take BOTH boys to the park!
In baby news:
I had my 34 week appt today (I am 33 weeks 5 days), and all went well. The doc says that the baby is right around 6lbs already which means I may have a really big boy on my hands again, just like Gibson. He said that if I haven't delivered by 39 weeks we can do induction again, because I would prefer not to have to deliver by C-Section due to the size of the baby. We will see how things go.
My next appt is June 25th and from there we begin weekly appts. I cant believe we are this close already. Still quite a few things to get done, but we are slowly getting closer to being finished.
More updates to come!

1 comment:

Skaggs Family said...

Oh I LOVE the ones of you guys going down the slide with Gibson! So adorable! AND I can NOT believe you are so close to having your baby boy! It feels like just yesterday! Hehe! I put you on my friends list on my blog, hope thats ok!