Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sneak Peek...



Chad's nursery is finally getting some love. We finished all the painting (but still have to take down some of the tape... Oops!), and have put the furniture together and arranged it how we want it. There are still many things that need to be finished. I have a lot of decorating to do, and the bedding is currently being made by my grandmother. But I know it will all come together soon enough.
I cant wait to see how it all looks in the end, but I know it will be another precious little boy's bedroom.

I realized today I haven't taken a belly shot recently so I plan on having Gerod take one tonight, and I will post tomorrow. I feel absolutely HUGE, which I think I say every single day. Everyone that I tell my due date to gives me a look of pure amazement because they too think my belly is just almost too massive for just one baby in there. Thanks!

I have another OB appointment next week... we are finally getting down to the wire. Only 7 1/2 weeks left before we meet our second son, and I couldn't be more excited!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

The furniture and paint look great! I can't wait to see the finished product. Great name you chose by the way. :)