Monday, June 22, 2009

Chad's Nursery is almost finished!

Chad's nursery is finally almost all done! We still need a glider chair, as well as a lamp, and a few decorative pieces for the hutch, but mostly its finished! My grandmother made all the bedding, and drapes, and I was finally able to get it all setup by this afternoon... not too bad considering I didn't get it all until last night. What can I say, I am just a tad bit excited.
Needless to say she did a fabulous job on everything, and I really think everything is finally coming together. I am just anxious for it to all finally be finished.

This is the main wall... I got crafty and made the letters match.
I should have taken a close up so you can see how well it matches. Bedding from Chad's view
Teddy Bear... so precious!
Curtains and Swing
Hutch... obviously it needs a few more
things to give it that "finished" look.
I promise once everything is completed I will post a FINAL picture of the room. Hopefully it will be done in the next week or so... considering Chad should be here in approximately 4 1/2 more weeks. Can you believe that's all the time that I have left? We will be meeting our second son in such a short time, and Gerod and I are getting so excited. My only fear is how Gibson will react to his new brother... I guess it will take some time... but I think that they will become the best of friends in due time!

3 comments:

Skaggs Family said...

WOW! that is an awesome nursery! I love the paint! can't believe he is almost here!

suzspeaks said...

great job!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

awww I think it looks great!! good job!