Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Tag

Gibson at about a week old...
1. Were you married at the time? Yes... we had just celebrated 2 years right before we found out.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was actually in complete shock because we werent trying, but I was also very excited about becoming a mother!
3. How old were you? I was 22 and Gerod was 25
4. How did you find out? I had a feeling that I might be... just call it "mothers intuition"? I bought a test that night, tested, and it came back positive within a few seconds.
5. Who did you tell first? Gerod.... we then waited till I was 8 weeks to tell my parents and Gerod's parents
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Absolutely... we could hardly wait!
7. Due date? October 3, 2007
8. Did you deliver late or on time? One week early... I was induced. He was born September 26, 2007 at 5:30pm.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Yes, just about every single morning. I would also get sick if I hadnt eaten anything in over an hour.
10. What did you crave? Pizza pretty much all the time! :)
11. Who/what irritated you the most? probably work... I hated going every day.
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? just under 25
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Absolutely none... I was very blessed.
15. Where did you give birth? Mercy
16. How many hours were you in labor? about 9 1/2 hours.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Gerod and my mom
18. Who watched? Gerod, my mom, my mil, the doctor and the nurses.
19. Was it natural or c-section? natural!
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? After the contractions started getting bad I got stadal (sp?) which I wouldnt recommend. It didnt help the pain, and made me really loopy. Then I got an epidural, and didnt feel anything but pressure during contractions and actual labor.
21. How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs. 11 oz. (this is why we induced!)
22. Did your child have any complications? None at all... again I was very blessed. He was a little jaundice, but that went away after some sun-bathing.
23. What did you name him? Gibson Chandler
24. How old is your first born today? 15 months old! My baby is getting so big!!!
I tag YOU if you have a kid and you haven't done this yet!

No comments: