Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I love this time of year!!

Things I love about spring/summer time:

*Laying out!!
*Pink nail polish on my toes
*Flip Flops in every color of the rainbow
*Hanging out outside with my boys... all three of them!
*Swimming... and laying out
*Grilling out (ribs and stuffed jalapenos are my favs!!)
*Shopping for fun swimsuits!

I absolutely love this time of year... it is warm enough for shorts and time to pull out the sunglasses.

We are trying to find the perfect swing set to get for the boys so we can spend even more time outdoors because the boys love their playtime outside. I cant wait to get the swing set up so Gibson and Chad can play on it all summer long from now until they outgrow the thing! ;) Until then we will be taking the short drive over to the park so they can enjoy the weather as much as I can.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their spring!

No comments: