Monday, March 2, 2009

I can't decide what to do?!?

I have been looking online for nursery ideas since we found out we will be welcoming our second little man. I have NO CLUE how to do the nursery this time around. For those of you who have never seen Gibson's room, here are some pictures.

I am tired of blue, so I am pretty for sure I want to have green be the main color, but Gerod really has his heart set on Chocolate Brown, and Aqua or Light Blue. Who knows... but either way we will have my grandmother make the bedding and accessories again because she did such an amazing job the first time.

I guess I will be looking at fabric stores until something just POPS out at me! Once I make some decisions I will post previews of what the room might look like.

2 comments:

The Ratpack said...

Gibson's room is adorable! I know Chad's will be just as cute! Go here: http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Nurseries/gallery.esi?&sortOrder=4&pO=1

It's thousands of real nurseries, and you can search for anything like "Green" or "green and brown" and then make sure you click on the button that says "top rated" so you get the best ones! Its such an addicting site - I use it for all my rooms!

Megan and David said...

I love Gibson's nursery!! I can't wait to see ideas on your new one! Keep us posted, please!