Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went down to Midland where we spent time with family and enjoyed the holiday. On Thanksgiving we went out to my Uncle Greg's house where we met up with my cousins and sister to take a picture of all of the little men in our lives. Four girl cousins have produced 7 little boys and no girls! Needless to say it was quite difficult to take this picture but we sure did have fun. This picture will be a Christmas gift for our Great Grandmother for Christmas!
Here are all four of us girls together. Windy, Brandy, Myself and Jennifer (my sister). We sure have grown up!
 Me and my younger, not so little, brother. I love him!
Jenni and Steven. They constantly crack us all up!
 Jenni and my Mom. They are both gorgeous ladies!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and we cant wait for Christmas! Since I am posting this so late we only have a few days till Christmas.
Cant wait for family, food, and watching the kids open up their presents!!

No comments: