Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chad is 8 months old...

For the first time I couldn't get Chad to give me his big CHEESY smile that I always get... this guy was all over the place! These are the best two pictures I could get out of him.
So our BUG is 8 months old already! I cant believe it! Time is truly flying by!
At 8 months Chad is:
  • Doing his Army Crawl all over the place, he has amazing upper body strength
  • Can hang as if he were on a chin bar for quite a while (this is truly an amazing site, I will have to get it on video)
  • Sitting up all by himself without toppling over
  • Eating finger foods like cheerios, puffs and yogurt melts
  • Eating 3-4 jars of baby food AND four 7oz bottles per day *this kid can seriously put it away*
  • Sleeping through the night, for the most part ;)
  • Looking up to his big brother
  • Loving bath time
  • Wearing 12-18mo clothing

Chad is getting bigger every day and learning new things all the time. I hope to report a true crawler by 9 months. He seems to be doing things a lot earlier than Gibson did, and I think his size has a lot to do with it.

Mommy and Daddy love you Chad, we cant believe how big you are getting!!



1 comment:

grancinpapaw said...

This is just not possible!!! But we absolutely love the face in the second picture!!! It may not have been the look you were going for, but it is precious!!!

Luv ya Chad!!!

Granci & Papaw