Monday, November 3, 2008

Neewollah... and the Car Hunt begins...

Just a few of my favorite pictures from the "Neewollah" Party the other night at the Jones' house. Our Mouse Family
Gibson and his mini pumpkins...

and my favorite...!


Tonight I have a business meeting for the new business adventure I have gotten into. I am selling jewelry for Premier Designs, and am beyond excited about the future it holds for me. The rest of this week will be dedicated to getting a new vehicle since ours is on its last legs... Wish us luck in the car hunt, it is definitely not my favorite thing to do in the world. :(



3 comments:

Megan and David said...

You have one reader for sure!

The Ratpack said...

yay!! I'm so excited that your blog is official! It looks so cute! I'm linking to your page on my site!

suzspeaks said...

Um, is Gerod wearing tights?? that's funny!!

I LOVE that last pic of Gibson!!