Friday, May 20, 2011

Evals... Oh how I am sick of evals!

Gibson has an evaluation tomorrow with a doctor that can diagnose ADD/ADHD. Yet another evaluation for one of our little guys. As much as I dislike taking the boys to doctors for evaluations I am excited to find out if Gibson indeed has something else going on. We shall see how it all works out, I am just glad we are finally getting this checked out.

I will also be calling an ENT (Ear Nose & Throat doctor) tomorrow because Chad failed his second Tempanogram (?) test the other day during his evaluation with Sooner Start (which he qualifies for... more to come on that and what all services he will be receiving). I am hoping that because Chad flat lined on both the Tempanogram tests that tubes might possibly solve our problems and he may not have Autism after all. I am not going to get my hopes up but I am also going to try not to dwell on the fact that its still a definite possibility.

I am also calling up some doctors to see if I can get my shoulder situation figured out. I swear, after this is all said and done I don't want to see another doctor for a while. hahaha! Doesn't look like that will ever happen though.

I will update with our results from the doctors appt sometime tomorrow (or today since its 2am)!

No comments: