Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby News!

Nothing major... we just had another normal appt this morning. The doc checked the heartbeat which was 138bpm this time. I dont think the baby can make up its mind on whether to be active or lazy! :)
Gibson hated the fact that the doctor was using the doppler on my belly. I think he thought the doctor was actually hurting me. Gerod was holding him, and he just kept screaming and crying "Momma, Momma, Momma" over and over again. Once the doctor turned the doppler off he immediately stopped the dramatic explosion of tears and cries. Good thing I have my little protector around me at all times. Needless to say I told Gerod that Gibson will have to go over to a friends house during the gender ultrasound because its a much longer appt with lots of belly torture... ;)
Next appt isnt till March 4th, but our gender scan is still on for February 24th! :) Yeah for finding out what "Baby B" is!!!

1 comment:

Megan and David said...

Yay!! So soon you will know! I can't believe how fast it is going!