Wednesday, September 26, 2012

5.... WOW!

As always time has slipped by too quickly for my liking.
Gibson is 5 today... Oh my goodness how time has flown. It seems like just yesterday that I was checking in to the hospital on the day that I would meet my very first son. It's crazy to think that 5 years have passed.
So much has happened since that sunny September day. Gibson has grown into a sweet and silly little boy. He is full of imagination and is too smart for his own good. He loves taking his time putting his puzzles together and loves books. He is doing great in school and we are pleased with all of the progress he has made in the last few years. We know that life for Gibson may not always be easy, but he sure does get through it all with a big smile on his sweet little face. To say that I love him is an understatement. I don't think there are enough words in the english language to share how much he means to us.
Happy Birthday little man!! We love you Bubba!!

Photobucket

No comments: