Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wrap it up!

So I am pretty sure that we have all of our Christmas shopping done. This is the first year we have ordered off the internet, so I hope that everything gets to us in plenty of time. Now I have to tackle the task of wrapping everything. I am not an expert by any means, but I am getting better as the years go on. Usually I will coordinate my wrapping paper to somehow match my tree and other Christmas decor, but since we have decided (unfortunately) to not put up the tree this year, I was kind of limitless in my decision making process. I went with something classic, but all match each other. I cant have 8 different kinds of wrapping paper that dont color coordinate. I know... its all going to end up ripped to shreds in piles on the floor, but decorating a box is something that I think should be done, and you have to make it all look at the least bit descent. Since I wont have a tree, I have to at least make the packages look all fancy and pretty! Now I guess the challenge will be finding a place to put them all once they are wrapped.

Hmm... I will have to think on that one.

Good luck to all those in the same boat as me. I have a feeling I wont get any help, as is the usual for gift wrapping in my household. Gerod was always fortunate to have his father (who is an expert wrapper I might add), do all his wrapping for him every year. And sometimes he will even have him do it now, if its a gift for me!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

so.... I just went to anonymous truths website...I'm not sure if you meant it to be anonymous or not....but YEA!!!!!

Megan and David said...

Will you come over and wrap all my presents please?